Some will tell you “print is dead”…. well not around here! We stand firm on our belief that when it comes to land sales, printed media is a long lasting key component to finding buyers and branding our company.
Here are just s few examples of why…
“I saw your property in the St. Louis Business Journal.” – said a client. Actually we get this one a lot.
“I’ve had your postcard for a while and finally decided to give you a call.” – said a client who actually had a postcard for over two years.
“I saw your ad in the paper and thought you guys might be able to help me out.” – said a client who was looking for a property evaluation.
There are countless other examples of printed media being a driving force behind property sales. Believe it or not, there is still a segment of the population that doesn’t search the web. They read the paper and other more traditional forms of communication.
Here are a few of the tools we use…
- Inserts in the St. Louis Business Journal (as part of Trophy Properties and Auction)
- Custom direct mail (postcards and personalized letters) mailing programs designed to both sell properties and solicit new listings
- Specialty inserts in regional magazines and newspapers
- High quality property brochures to feature individual listings
- Newspaper advertising in small communities to reach the local markets
Bottom line…. we believe in the power of printed materials to sell properties. We know the only want to reach a certain segment of the market is through this medium.